Friday, October 10, 2008

The Good [Handmade] Stuff: Peter's ABCs

Pete's second birthday is fast approaching--What?! My baby is two! I've been working on a few things for this greatly anticipated day; not only do handmade gifts have a lot of heart, but, it's a great excuse to finally get a few projects DONE forever. A finished project is a little like a miracle to me. So, without further ado, here's the little alphabet book I put together for Pete:





these abcs are just Pete's style, full of his favorites, like bananas and horses and Aunt Anne (a great name to know!). I tried to include family and friends, so he can get all the names with the faces, even if we don't get to see all the faces as much as we'd like. And, I'm counting this as my lifetime scrapbooking endeavor. You hear that, Peter and my future children? This is as good as it gets.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Becca, this turned out really cute! Pete is such a lucky guy to have a creative mom. It is going to be an awesome birthday present.

katherine said...

when i have some time, i am totally going to copy this idea. way to go B! love it. happy birthday Pete! we have something that is going to be late. i need to get my b*** to the post office! love you!